This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Location of library download

Jan 6, 2015 at 8:26 PM
I'm unable to find a download link for the library. The download tab is empty and the docs are unavailable. No hyperlinks. Is this project still alive or am I just a missing something?
Coordinator
Jan 6, 2015 at 8:36 PM
It's been i while since I last touched this library and I honestly can't say if there ever where any releases or not available in the downloads section :/ The main page has a total downloads counts but this might be the counter of the source downloads? I don't know. Nevertheless I suggest you download or pull the source and build it and you will be able to use it.

2015-01-06 21:27 GMT+01:00 BradLarson <[email removed]>:

I'm unable to find a download link for the library. The download tab is empty and the docs are unavailable. No hyperlinks. Is this project still alive or am I just a missing something?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com